On 10th June, Japan starts a visa procedures to accept oversea tourists so we would like to share the outline for you! We would like to assist you applying for your visa!
Start date: 10th June 2022
Purpose of visiting Japan: Sightseeing
Application of available country/region: Only when the country/region in which the entrants stayed within 14 days before the day of application for landing on Japan falls into the group “Blue” based on the Measures.
Blue category: https://www.mofa.go.jp/ca/fna/page4e_001053.html
- Tour provider should be an official registered travel agent in Japan as the receiving organization of the entrants.
- Tour itinerary need to be fixed in advance.
- Tour guide need to be attended while in Japan.
- There is no limitation for tour period and tour participants as 1 guest is also available to apply.
- It is important that the guest from blue category all need to apply visa.
Procedures for visa application
- As the tour we provide is all private (customized) tour so we would like to discuss the rough itinerary with you first.
- Once itinerary confirmed (arrival/departure date, place and estimated tour spots), we will help you to apply ERFS certificate as you need to apply visa with this certificate.
- After we received certificate, we will send you by email so you will be able to apply your visa at Japanese Embassy in your country.
- Please register visit Japan web
- Please prepare PCR test negative certificate
- Please download app called `MYSOS`
- Please prepare your visa
- No need PCR test at airport
- No need self-quarantine
- No need vaccination
We are an ERFS registered travel agent and we will be able to assist your trip in Japan.
For any inquiry please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org