“Omotenashi” is a culture of welcoming guests that has been cherished in Japan since ancient times. For example, when you’re visiting someone’s house, wouldn’t it make you very happy if they had your favorite flowers on display? This is our way of welcoming people who has travelled a long way to see you, to bring joy to them as much as possible. That is “Omotenashi”.
Japan Land Service
Official YouTube Channel
Please subscribe for more valuable contents about our service!
- 2022.06.11The information of new Japan Tourist Visa
- 2021.02.1Japan Land Service has been introduced on the website of JNTO (Japan National Tourism Organization) as a tourism information site for the Indonesian market!
- 2020.09.10Japan Land Service has been introduced on the link site of Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare as a high standard safety charter vehicle company!
- 2020.09.2Japan Land Service has located a meeting service counter in Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Arrival Lobby!
- 2020.08.13Special Airport Transfer Plan in Narita / Haneda / Kansai Airport
We will provide a convenient vehicle for our customers according to their specific needs. These vehicles can be utilized for various activities, not only airport transfers, but also for group tours, various ceremonial functions such as weddings, medical appointments, shopping, business and site inspections, and attending special events and sporting matches. Our vehicles can also be used to attend Tokyo Olympics in 2020!